Forms Maintained By Academic Advising Program

For students in the College of Arts & Sciences and the General College ONLY

Academic Appeals – Information and Forms
Academic Credit Overload Request – To request enrollment for more than 18 hours in a semester
Academic Worksheets – Tools that you and your advisor can use to chart your academic progress toward graduation.
Graduation Application Information and Form
Additional Semester Request– For students who have experienced exceptionally extenuating circumstances
Blank semester-by-semester planning form – A tool for exploring different planning options leading to a balanced four-year course plan.

Forms Maintained By Other University Departments

FERPA – Consent for Disclose of Educational Records
Requesting a General Education Course Substitution
Transfer Credit Pre-Approval Rules and Form
Transfer Credit Re-Evaluation
Tar Heel Tracker
Interinstitutional Enrollment
Carolina Courses Online Approval (Friday Center)
Application for Readmission
Academic Probation Contract

Forms For Advisors ONLY

Change of Major Form — Academic Advisors Only
First-Year Students Meeting/Advisor’s Comments
AAP/ASPSA Interaction
Repeated Course Database Entry