Welcome! From orientation to graduation we are here to guide undergraduates in the College of Arts & Sciences and the General College on their academic path. We serve current and returning students including all first-year and sophomore students as well as juniors and seniors with majors in the College of Arts & Sciences.
- develop their educational plans;
- identify appropriate courses to explore and pursue educational goals;
- understand academic policies, rules, procedures, and requirements;
- identify strategies and resources for academic success;
- make timely and satisfactory progress towards graduation.
Come and see us in the Steele Building during walk-in hours and for advising appointments. Explore and make use of the information on our website to contribute to your academic success. To learn more about our office, click one of the links at the left.
Lee Y. May, Ph.D., Associate Dean and Director, Academic Advising Program