Skip to main content

Forms Maintained By UNC Advising

For students in the College of Arts & Sciences and the General College ONLY

Academic Difficulty and Appeals — Information and forms
Academic Credit Overload Request — To request enrollment for more than 18 hours in a semester
Academic Worksheets — Tools that you and your advisor can use to chart your academic progress toward graduation
Additional Semester Request — For students who have experienced exceptionally extenuating circumstances
Blank Semester by Semester Planner — A tool for exploring different planning options leading to a balanced four-year course plan

Forms Maintained By Other University Departments

FERPA – Consent for Disclosure of Educational Records
Native and Experiential Speakers of a Language Other Than English
Requesting a General Education Course Substitution
Transfer Credit Pre-Approval Rules and Form
Transfer Credit Re-Evaluation
Tar Heel Tracker
Interinstitutional Enrollment
Application for Readmission

Forms For Advisors ONLY

Change of Major Form — Academic Advisors Only
Communications Request Form – UNC Advising Only
Advisor Graduation Resources- UNC Advising Only
Conference Proposal Submission Form – UNC Advising Only
Academic Success Plan – UNC Advising Only

Technology Resources

Reduce Remote Desktop Dependency